Agency, who and what
We mainly rent chalets and apartments for weekly holidays,
usually from Saturday to Saturday. Here is the complete range of our services.
OUR PROPERTIES ON THE WEB
- All our rented properties can be searched and found on our website.
- To find out our available accommodation: select your holiday dates.
TO FIND OUT ABOUT A PRECISE ACCOMMODATION
- To find out about a precise chalet or apartment: clic on "Search" and type the name or the first part of the name of the accommodation you are looking for.
- ^For example: the chalet Epi d'Or - simply insert "epi".
- Please, check these details carefully, it is very important in order to avoid any misunderstandings on arrival as each property is different.
ENQUIRIES AND RENTAL INSTRUCTIONS THROUGH THE AGENCY
- You can book through our agency.
- We can proceed by e-mail, phone, fax or snail mail to suit you.
- If you book this way, the rental contract has to be signed and returned to us within a month.
- 1/3 of the fees are to be paid in advance, at the time of booking. The rest, 2/3, has to be paid one month before arrival at the latest.
- A word of caution! Since Switzerland isn't part of the EU, transaction costs may be higher. In that case, please ask us about paying by credit card.
- We don't usually confirm receiving the rental contract or payments, unless specifically requested.
- You can also book online. It's easy and has some advantages. It is immediate and will be confirmed straight away and there are no additional costs apart from the rental fee.
- Note that the full rental price must then be paid up front.
- Payment by credit card only. This payment is absolutely secure.
- You have to sign in before you book.
- Then use your "login" and "password" to recall your account and request for further offers or bookings.
- Please pay particular attention to any red messages if they appear on your screen, as they can signify a failure or incomplete field.
- Do not enter empty spaces or any symbol other than the digits of your credit card.
- The CVV code is the last 3 digits number on the back of your card.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WHEN BOOKING
- To rent a chalet or apartment is to rent a specific and unique property. You should consider all details before booking by checking the access to the object, its equipment, facilities or potential difficulties, and so on.
- Please do call us if you're not sure about anything for advice, we speak good English.
- By booking, you enter into a contract and agree to accept our general terms. Thereafter, it is not possible to exchange properties, unless there is availability and by paying an extra cost of half of the rental price of the new rental.
NUMBER OF PEOPLE
- The maximum number of people authorized in any property must be strictly adhered to.
- Only children aged under one year can be exempt from the maximum occupancy limits. Children older than one count as one person.
- The price includes everything (heating, electricity, final cleaning, taxes) EXCEPT the rental of sheets and linen, which you can rent here.
WELCOME DURING OPENING HOURS
- On arrival, we will welcome you at our offices. We can give you all useful information for your stay in Grimentz, and will be very happy to answer your questions about rentals or local life. You'll also receive the key to the property you have rented as well as any sheets, linen and ski passes you ordered when taking advantage of our services.
- Our office is conveniently located on the main road, 80 meters from the entrance to the village on your left.
- Don't worry if you can not make it on time to pick up your key. Drop us an e-mail or call us to make alternative arrangements.
WELCOMING AND LOCAL INFORMATION
- Hotel services are not offered when renting a chalet or an apartment. However, we can organize anything specific you may require on request.
- Some practical information might help you during your journey, such as where to park your car, why are there already bed sheets if you were asked to take yours or to rent some, emergency numbers or what to do if you are expecting post. We kindly ask you to read this carefully! (to be translated)
END OF YOUR STAY
- The property must be vacated at 10 o'clock on the day of departure, unless previously arranged if no-one is expected to check-in later that day.
- We kindly ask you to tell us the day before departure at what time you intend to leave. It helps us to plan for what can be a very hectic day!
- Please return any rented sheets and towels to the agency as you leave. We will then give you your deposit back.
- Also return any equipment you have rented or borrowed and please inform us if there have been any breakages.
- The accommodation must be left in a good condition: crockery cleaned and put away, garbage thrown away, everyday cleaning done. We do trust our clients and don't check the place before you leave, so please leave the property as you would wish to find it. A final cleaning will be carried out by us.